Please ensure that you seek professional medical attention first and foremost if you are experiencing similar signs/symptoms
The Crown Chakra (Sahasrara)
The Crown Chakra brings you the ability to live with compassion and spiritual wisdom. When you are connecting with the Divine, as well as Archangels, Guardian Angels, Guides and passed loved ones – this is putting your Crown Chakra to work. It gathers energy and information, collecting from all sources. When negative experiences impact us in our daily life, this clogs our intuition and our ability to make clear decisions, which in return challenges our Crown Chakra. Ultimately, the Crown Chakra works at bringing light into your way of life. It provides higher and unknown messages from ultimate energy sources, and ultimately guides us towards happiness, contentment and peace.
Signs that your Crown Chakra may be blocked:
- Trouble when it comes to understanding or trusting your instincts/intuition.
- Excessively interested in spiritual topics, however, lacking the trust or understanding with your faith.
- Unable to connect emotionally with those around you.
- Judging others actions harshly.
- Often beliving in the worst in human kind (often holding a cynical kind of attitude).
- Unhealthily obsessive when it comes to people or materialistic possessions.
- Disconnected from the present.
- Trouble with memory and retaining recent information given.
- Lacking interest, especially when it comes to decision making.
- Confused more often than not.
- Struggling with having an open mind.
Ways to bring alignment:
- Clear your Chakra energy points on a daily (or regular enough) basis.
- Connect with a faith system that works for you. One that promotes excitement and happiness, rather than fear or uncertainty.
- Focus on learning how your mind works. Where are the depths of your emotions? How can you cater to your emotional needs? Learn how your mind works, and find ways that you can adapt to what feels right and is comfortable for you.
- Maintain an interest in the present, find ways to listen to the needs of your body and adapt to what it is needing.
- Rest, exercise, balanced diet that works and feels right for you mind, body and spirit. Avoid food, environments or people that upset your sensitivities!
- Puzzles on a regular basis. It aids to keep your mind alert and present.
- Meditation and/or relaxation.
- Learn acceptance, releasing, forgiveness and gratitude.
- Avoid following what is trending, think independently and keep your environment real and honest.
Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Selenite, Sugilite, Lepidolite, Howlite and Charoite.
When calling on Archangels in regards to balancing your Crown Chakra, it is important to seek support and guidance from the Archangel you feel closest to. I have some information on a few Archangels in the Stellar realm that you can look into here. The Crown Chakra is your direct connection, so it is a very personal experience which you will know who best to call upon to connect with your energy.
Colours & Flowers associated to the Crown Chakra:
Purple and white. Baby’s Breath, Bottlebrush, Clover, Hibiscus, Lily of the Valley, Lotus, Moonflower, Orchid, White Roses, and Tulips.